Pratite nas redovno putem newslettera.

Sva vremena su u UTC + 2 sata

Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 1 Post ] 
Autor Poruka
 Tema posta: A lot of the suggestions for improvement floating around
PostPoslato: Sre Okt 20, 2021 7:04 am 
OffLine Novi član Novi član
Pridružio se: Čet Jul 01, 2021 8:46 am
Runescape is a long-lasting game. We have been loyal players for years. Runescape must return to OSRS Gold the glory days when it had 100,000 players. Anything else is too depressing. So, how does Runescape keep its luster? The answer is not easy. It could have been done in the event that it had been.

A lot of the suggestions for improvement floating around are not according to me, the perfect solution to the Runescape's issues. Of course, I have other ideas, but they'll be saved for a future editorial. I'm hoping that we can go back to fishing rockstails and mining ore without needing to search for coffins that fit our characters. For the moment, at least.

I think that the majority of us have been playing this game for a long time and it's probably had some impact on our lives. It doesn't mean that I've met my wife in huge ways, like "I met my future wife after I joined forces with Pjed Mahatma on edge", but more in smaller ways. Don't make obvious things like "I have spent countless hours sitting down by my computer."

Here are some examples of mine. The majority of them are not significant. In high school chemistry, I was the only one who understood that Iron+Coal=Steel. When I was creating an account at a bank this past week I used my Runescape bank pin. (Let's hope that you don't find out the reason for that! It's got no money in it though)

I discovered other Jagex games via Runescape. However, I didn't enjoy them as much as Runescape. They are minor so I don't know whether Buy RuneScape Gold they're available. However, I'll let you know when I find them.

Vrh

Prikaži postove u poslednjih:  Poređaj po  
Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 1 Post ] 

Sva vremena su u UTC + 2 sata