Pratite nas redovno putem newslettera.

Sva vremena su u UTC + 2 sata

Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 1 Post ] 
Autor Poruka
 Tema posta: I needed to wow classic gold eliminate
PostPoslato: Sub Jul 27, 2019 6:32 am 
OffLine Novi član Novi član
Pridružio se: Pet Jul 26, 2019 8:55 am
We create two games. We earn money, have changed this very long ago.Sorry to the rant, but all these are items which I needed to wow classic gold eliminate MY chest;)there are tons of things I won't suffer from Blizzard and should I see these at WoW Classic, I just won't perform. It'll be the drive I need to go to pservers. This is coming from someone who beyond all expect have walked and urged for WoW Classic for many years without playing pservers! Comprehend that for a second.

Oh well.If you'd love to play US players and you also liked the private server encounter so much, why not play on private servers anymore (assuming that you don't)? I've been enjoying on Kronos III a bit, and there are some adjustments unless my memory of vanilla is away that I've previously noticed. Or talent unlearning costs. But other than that, it comes close to what I recall.

I would not call people out for enjoying on a PVE server, because some folks like collecting herbs and enjoying the AH and enjoying a PVE server will allow those sort of people that the luxury. Having PvP servers get these QOL adjustments like having on/off pvp to turn and will possess these pver's complaining. Hell let there be RP servers also... let those people now roll play with each other. That's what made WoW Classic so great... the capability to do what you wanted. To exactly what everybody else is doing buy wow gold northdale , not be pigeon holed.

Vrh

Prikaži postove u poslednjih:  Poređaj po  
Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 1 Post ] 

Izdvajamo za vas:

Sva vremena su u UTC + 2 sata