Pratite nas redovno putem newslettera.

Sva vremena su u UTC + 2 sata

Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 1 Post ] 
Autor Poruka
 Tema posta: RuneScape I would really advise getting at least 70 strength
PostPoslato: Sre Jan 26, 2022 10:08 am 
OffLine Novi član Novi član
Pridružio se: Pon Jan 24, 2022 10:23 am
Do not even think of suggesting DGS to OSRS gold anyone, they're an awful clan that claims to be efficient but is incredibly ineffective and hypocritical, and trying to stop any person who is able to point this out by claiming their posts are spam. Grimy Bunyip (one of their chiefs) has also said that he believes Bu11seye00 has to hack RuneScape because he cannot conceive no other way in which Bu11seye00 could earn floors quicker in comparison to what Grimy does (which averages out to well over 20mins). Numerous members of DGS have also stated that they believe sub-18 min huges are impossible even though video evidence suggests against it.

I'm not trying to blow your bubble however, at 110+ there are the same number of people who can't dung as those who can't dung under 110. If you're looking to become better at keying, just continue to practice it. Keying for randoms can slow your floor times however it will also enhance your keying. If you're not used to having to count on your team in the same way, but are capable of doing so if you get a good team will be able to deal with circumstances when your team makes mistakes because you're accustomed to dealing with them.

Randoms also offers you the chance to meet lots of new people and become friends with those who are good at dung and whom you connect well with. After some time, you will have enough people who train with dung that it is possible to put an organized team quite easily typically with just 1 or 2 randoms. Sometimes, but not always.

Personally, I dung with friends a lot, but I prefer to go with randoms since I am able to be certain that there will always (or near always) be randoms online. This means I don't need to arrange my training with other individuals.

I would really advise getting at least 70 strength, attack, defense range and mage prior beginning to try barrows. It's not required only 70 mage and 50 ranged MSB or mithril bolts in Zanik's C'bow. It's been working for me. Even though buy old school runescape gold I've improved my stats today.

Vrh

Prikaži postove u poslednjih:  Poređaj po  
Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 1 Post ] 

Sva vremena su u UTC + 2 sata