Pratite nas redovno putem newslettera.

Sva vremena su u UTC + 2 sata

Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 15 Posta ] 
Autor Poruka
 Tema posta: pupčana vrpca i 4D
PostPoslato: Čet Jun 05, 2008 8:40 pm 
OffLine Novi član Novi član
Pridružio se: Čet Jun 05, 2008 8:25 pm
Molim Vas da mi neko odgovori šta znači kad u pupčanoj vrpci postoje dva krvna suda umesto tri. Inače imam 36 godina i u 24 nedelji trudnoće sam, imam jedno dete, normalan porodjaj, nikakvih poremećaja ili bolesti nemam. Danas mi je na 4D UZ ovo otkriveno uz napomenu da je sve u redu ali mora da me uputi na konzilijum za fetalne anomalije

Vrh

Tema posta:
PostPoslato: Čet Jun 05, 2008 8:46 pm 
Korisnikov avatar OffLine Stalni član Stalni član
Pridružio se: Uto Mar 25, 2008 2:32 pm
koliko znam pupchana vrpca i treba da sadrzi dva krvna suda, venu i arteriju!

bilo bi dobro da nam prepishete shta je tehnichar ili doktor koji vam je radio 4d tachno napisao na izveshtaju! Sa kojom sumnjom i kojim nalazom vas shalje dalje...

postoji vishe anomalija kad je u pitanju pupchana vrpca....Nuchal vrpca, jedna arterija pupchane vrpce, Umbilical cord prolaps, Umbilical cord chvor, Umbilical cord entanglement, Vasa previa, Velamentous cord insertion...

Vrh

Tema posta:
PostPoslato: Čet Jun 05, 2008 8:55 pm 
ovo piše u nalazu

Pupčanik sa dva krvna suda i pravilnom abdominalnom insercijom.

Obzirom na uočenu anomaliju pupčanika ( SUA SY ), savetovana konsultacija konzilijuma za fet. anomalije.

Radila sam triple test i rezultat je 1:299 za godine i 1:510 za trizomiju i trenutku porodjaja.

Hvala Vam puno na brzini.

Vrh

Tema posta:
PostPoslato: Čet Jun 05, 2008 9:00 pm 
pa u pitanju je Single Umbilical Artery tj jedan krvnu sud umesto dva a ne dva umesto tri kako ste napisali u prvom postu!

obratite se nadleznom doktoru za fetalne anomalije!

Vrh

Tema posta:
PostPoslato: Čet Jun 05, 2008 9:04 pm 
Molim Vas objasnite mi kakve su posledice i šta to znači a inače sam doktor mi je tako objasnio da treba da ima tri a ja imam dva krvna suda. Niko neće ništa da mi objasni a ja neću moći da spavam od brige

Vrh

Tema posta:
PostPoslato: Čet Jun 05, 2008 9:10 pm 
Samo vam kopiram ono shto sam nashla na internetu!
Studija koju je radila grupa doktora!

Single umbilical artery (SUA) is the most common developmental abnormality of the umbilical cord 1 . The incidence of this malformation varies significantly in large series of newborns, though a range of 0.2 to 1.5% is most widely accepted 2 . SUA is associated with multi-organ congenital abnormalities 2 , 3 , an increased risk of premature labour, intrauterine growth retardation (IUGR) and intrauterine or neonatal death 2 , 3 . The aetiopathogenesis, although, not definitively clarified, has been attributed to vascular disruption 2 . In this study, 15 autopsied foetuses with SUA, collected over a one year period have been reviewed and in addition to the more common associations, certain other congenital abnormalities and syndromes, not described previously, have been detected.

Single umbilical artery (SUA) is the most common abnormality of the umbilical cord. It is associated with an increased incidence of atresia of hollow organs, renal abnormalities, limb reduction defects and spontaneous abortions. The aetiopathogenesis, although unknown, is attributed to vascular disruption.
In this study, 15 foetal autopsies with SUA, seen over a one-year period have been reviewed. Apart from the common associations, certain other abnormalities and syndromes, not described previously, have been identified. In addition to the well known multi-system malformations, five cases demonstrated unilateral or bilateral cystic renal dysplasia. Two of these cases had posterior urethral valves, whilst two cases showed additional features of Potter's sequence and one case showed Meckel's syndrome in association with SUA. These anomalies may have been due to obstruction to the urinary outflow, which is known to cause cystic renal dysplasia or may have resulted from ischaemia associated with SUA.
The association of SUA with these malformations, previously undocumented warrants further study.

SUA is the most common developmental abnormality of the umbilical cord, 1 and is frequently associated with an increased incidence of atresia of hollow visceral organs, gastrointestinal and urogenital abnormalities, musculoskeletal, cardiovascular and central nervous system malformations and limb reduction defects 2 , 3 . SUA is also frequently associated with an increased risk of premature labour, IUGR and stillbirths 2 . The aetiopathogenesis of SUA has not been fully elucidated, however, three possible mechanisms have been suggested in the embryogenesis of SUA. Firstly, there may be primary agenesis of one of the umbilical arteries 2 . Secondly, there may be secondary regression of a pre-existing normally formed artery 3 and lastly there may be persistence of the original single allantoic artery of the body stalk 4 . Regression of a pre-existing normal artery may result from a thrombotic or thrombo-embolic event 5 leading to haemodynamic disturbances in foetal blood flow, ultimately leading to atresias and other anomalies. The occurrence of SUA and accompanying malformations linked to ischaemia may be attributed to a generalized or multi-focal endothelial dysfunction, that is prone to result in vascular thrombosis, leading to ischaemia 4 , 6 , 7 . It has been suggested that generalized coagulopathy could possibly lead to the occurrence of obstructive vascular events in several arterial branches. This could possibly explain the combination of SUA with multiple concurrent anomalies related to vascular insufficiency. 6 , 8 , 9 Increased coagulability may be caused by twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome, and various metabolic, immunological, genetic and infectious factors 8 . This mechanism may have played a role in case 13, where one twin was a normal female and the stillborn twin was an acardiac monster with absence of most organ systems and gross deformities of the head, face and neck.

In our series, apart from the malformations listed in Table 1, five foetuses had cystic renal dysplasia, of which two cases were associated with posterior urethral valves. Two cases showed features of Potter's sequence and one case had Meckel's syndrome. The latter two abnormalities have not been described previously in association with SUA syndrome. The exact pathogenetic mechanism is unclear. Congenital urinary obstruction in the form of urethral atresia, posterior urethral valves or anterior urethral diverticulum may be associated with renal dysplasia 10 , 11 , 12 . As a general rule, the more severe the obstruction, the more severe is the dysplasia 10 . This was observed in four of the cases, each with unilateral or bilateral cystic renal dysplasia associated with obstruction in the urinary tract, either in the form of hypoplastic or absent bladder (cases 8,10), urethral atresia (case 7) or in the form of posterior urethral valves (cases 9,15).

Vrh

Tema posta:
PostPoslato: Čet Jun 05, 2008 10:29 pm 
Pridružio se: Sre Jul 18, 2007 11:50 pm
Samo nesto... Pupcanik ima dve arterije i jednu venu...

Sve najbolje!

Vrh

Tema posta:
PostPoslato: Pet Jun 06, 2008 11:03 am 
MOLIM JOS JEDNOM NEKOG STRUCNJAKA DA MI OBJASNI STA ZNACI SUA SY ABNORMALIJA PUPCANE VRPCE I KAKVE SU POSLEDICE.NAPOMINJEM DA SU SVE OSTALE ANALIZE U REDU ( VELICINA PLODA I SVI ORGANI ) , IMAM 36 GODINA, 24 NEDELJA TRUDNOCE, TRIPLE TEST 1:299 (GODINE) 1:510 (TRISOMIA) NE SPAVAM NEJEDEM I SAMO PLACEM, MOLIM VAS!!!!!!!!!!

Vrh

Tema posta:
PostPoslato: Pet Jun 06, 2008 11:06 am 
zar vam nisam kopirala sve o tome?

ne znate engleski??

Vrh

Tema posta:
PostPoslato: Sub Jun 07, 2008 9:15 am 
OffLine Aktivan član Aktivan član
Pridružio se: Čet Feb 07, 2008 5:35 pm
Normalno, pupcanik ima 2 arterije i 1 venu.Arterije odnose deoksigenisanu krv iz ploda u posteljicu,a vena donosi oksigenisanu krv iz posteljiice u plod.
Sy SUA znaci da jedna arterija nedostaje u pupcaniku.
U 30%-60% slucajeva Sy SUA moze biti udruzen sa drugim anomalijama ploda/pre svega bubrega,zatim srca,organa za varenje,mozga/,nekim hromozomskim anomalijama i moze komplikovati trudnocu-misli se na nedonesenost,te otuda opreznost i upucivanje na konzilijum,kako bi se videlo da li je Sy SUA izolovana pojava ili pak udruzena......
S obzirom da je do sada sve teklo kako treba, i da beba raste i razvija se shodno dobu trudnoce,razloga za optimizam ima,te obrisite te suze i strpljivo sacekajte razresenje situacije.
Sve najbolje i puno pozdrava.........

Vrh

Prikaži postove u poslednjih:  Poređaj po  
Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 15 Posta ] 

Sva vremena su u UTC + 2 sata