Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 50 Posta ] 
Idi na stranicu   Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4
Autor Poruka
 Tema posta: Re: Zell inekcije za koleno
PostPoslato: Uto Mar 04, 2014 11:31 pm 
OffLine Novi član Novi član
Pridružio se: Ned Feb 15, 2009 1:15 pm
vlaani je napisao:
Jesi li radio u SMA? Jesu li ti merili hrskavicu prije plazme, kolika je bila? Jesu li ti predlagali da radis kasnije opet plazmu? Terapije? Suplementi?

da radili su mi u SMA i stvarno imam osecaj da je koleno bolje,naravno nije kao pre operacije ali recimo juce sam trcao 20min u kontinutetu pravolinijski(misaona imenica ranije a da ne boli sutradan ili odmah)deluje mi da se koleno mnogo brze oporavlja posle opterecenja...trebalo bih ovih dana da idem na kontrolu,kada su mi prvi put merili hrskavicu na lateralnom delu kolena msm levo gde me i boli bila je 0,4-1mm desno 3mm,kao i desno koleno po 3mm sa obe strane.Razmisljam se da ponovim za koji mesec opet ako sve bude ok,suplementi nista samo jacanje kvadricepsa...jedno pitanje znas li koliko sme injekcija da se prima?poz

Vrh

PostPoslato: Pon Mar 10, 2014 1:56 pm 
Pridružio se: Sre Okt 16, 2013 11:44 pm
U najgorim slucajevima rade 3 puta, nema potrebe za vise, tako oni kazu. Sad ti ako hoces na svoju ruku, vjerovatno ce ti oni raditi i vise puta..... Posto placas,mozes koliko hoces :):):)

Vrh

PostPoslato: Pet Maj 09, 2014 3:30 am 
Pridružio se: Pet Maj 09, 2014 3:25 am
ZAPRAVO SE ZOVU ZEEL AMPULE I SADRZE NE SAMO ZIVOTINJSKU POSTELJICU NEGO I EMBRION! PROVERITI FDA INFORMACIJE

DA SU EFIKASNE VERUJEM(KO TERAPIJA MARIJANE KOVACEVIC) ALI SVAKO KO BI SE INTERESOVAO ZA OVO MORA I OVO ZNATI

Vrh

PostPoslato: Sre Maj 14, 2014 11:38 pm 
Pridružio se: Pet Maj 09, 2014 3:25 am
A STO SE TICE TIH DRUGIH INEKCIJA, HIJALURONA, I OVO TREBA ZNATI

Role in cancer metastasis[edit]

Figure 1. The process of cancer metastasis in which HA-associated molecules play a role in the steps. Abbreviations: hyaluronic acid (HA), hyaluronic acid synthase (HAS), hyaluronic acid receptor (HAR), hyaluronidase (HAase/HYAL)[citation needed]
As shown in Figure 1, the various types of molecules that interact with hyaluronan can contribute to many of the stages of cancer metastasis, i.e. further the spread of cancer.[citation needed]

Hyaluronan synthases (HAS) play roles in all of the stages of cancer metastasis. By producing anti-adhesive HA, HAS can allow tumor cells to release from the primary tumor mass, and if HA associates with receptors such as CD44, the activation of Rho GTPases can promote epithelial-mesenchymal transition (EMT) of the cancer cells. During the processes of intravasation or extravasation, the interaction of HAS produced HA with receptors such as CD44 or RHAMM promote the cell changes that allow for the cancer cells to infiltrate the vascular or lymphatic systems. While traveling in these systems, HA produced by HAS protects the cancer cell from physical damage. Finally, in the formation of a metastatic lesion, HAS produces HA to allow the cancer cell to interact with native cells at the secondary site and to produce a tumor for itself.[51]

Hyaluronidases (HAase or HYAL) also play many roles in cancer metastasis. By helping to degrade the extracellular matrix surrounding the tumor, hyaluronidases help the cancer cell escape from the primary tumor mass and play a major role in intravasation by allowing degradation of the basement membrane of the lymph or blood vessel. Hyaluronidases again play these roles in establishment of a metastatic lesion by helping with extravasation and clearing the ECM of the secondary site.[52] Finally, hyaluronidases play a key role in the process of angiogenesis. HA fragments promote angiogenesis and hyaluronidases produce these fragments.[53] Interestingly, hypoxia also increases production of HA and activity of hyaluronidases.[54]

The hyaluronan receptors, CD44 and RHAMM, are most thoroughly studied in terms of their roles in cancer metastasis. Increased clinical CD44 expression has been positively correlated to metastasis in a number of tumor types.[55] In terms of mechanics, CD44 affects adhesion of cancer cells to each other and to endothelial cells, rearranges the cytoskeleton through the Rho GTPases, and increases the activity of ECM degrading enzymes.[56] Increased RHAMM expression has also been clinically correlated with cancer metastasis. In terms of mechanics, RHAMM promotes cancer cell motility through a number of pathways including focal adhesion kinase (FAK), Map kinase (MAPK), pp60(c-src), and the downstream targets of Rho kinase (ROK).[57] RHAMM can also cooperate with CD44 to promote angiogenesis toward the metastatic lesion.[58]

Vrh

PostPoslato: Pon Jan 30, 2017 11:39 am 
Pridružio se: Sub Avg 25, 2007 6:48 pm
Majka mi je koristila ZEEL inekcije, ukoliko nekom trebaju, neka mi se javi na pp. Ostalo mi je 3 kutije od nje. Rok važenja je mart 2018, nabavljene su iz madjarske.

Vrh

Prikaži postove u poslednjih:  Poređaj po  
Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 50 Posta ] 
Idi na stranicu   Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4

Sva vremena su u UTC + 2 sata