Pratite nas redovno putem newslettera.

Sva vremena su u UTC + 2 sata

Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 1 Post ] 
Autor Poruka
 Tema posta: Pandora Jewelry Cyber Monday 2014
PostPoslato: Sub Nov 29, 2014 5:10 am 
OffLine Novi član Novi član
Pridružio se: Sub Nov 29, 2014 4:09 am
Similar to the last CNY charms, I'd personally guess that the Red Lantern and Yuanbao will be Asian exclusives again. This has been an extremely busy year for Pandora with 7 official releases and also a variety of limited edition charms too. The collections included Valentine’s Day, Spring, Mother’s Day, Summer, Travel, Autumn, and Winter, and other sets released were the Chinese Zodiac animals, Essence line, and MLB dangles. Special pieces, that have been not released worldwide, comprising the Sparkling Snake, Bear My Heart, Royal Baby, Cancers of the breast Awareness triple smooth pink leather bracelet, I Love to Travel, and Allow it to Snow. Next year is gearing up to become just as busy but before we obtain there, I want to in conclusion several of the best collections from 2013.Beginning with Spring 2013, the set included two distinct themes – cherry blossoms and fairytale charms. I absolutely love the Cherry Blossom design including the Murano, clip (silver and gold), pavé, pendant, earrings studs, earrings dangles, single flower ring (gold and silver), and flower bouquet ring.
Pandora Bracelet Cyber Monday
Pandora Bracelet Charms Cyber Monday

Slika

Despite the fact that I’m not just a fan of enamel, the fragile pink shade completely won me over and I love the motif too needless to say.The fairy story charms from Spring 2013 has also been a highlight in my opinion; like many girls, I spent my childhood years on Disney favorite anecdotes and dreaming about Prince Charming. A number of my favorites are classified as the Years ago, Frog Prince, Happily Ever After, and the Song Bird charms.Pandora Jewelry Cyber Monday 2014 One other new fantasy beads include the Mouse in Cup and Princess Tiara. I redesigned my cock-and-bull story bracelet to support these beautiful additions.Summer months brought a completely new bracelet concept for Pandora because brand introduced their bangles. The subsequent evolution on the traditional charm bracelet was well accepted and it is an excellent solution to wear the charms. I liked the bangle when it first was released, but it really involved a long time to identify a mixture of beads, dangles, and clips together. I must update your blog that has a more modern review about the Pandora bangle now that I’ve been there for several months.
For More information, please click here: www.charmscybermondaysales.com

Vrh

Prikaži postove u poslednjih:  Poređaj po  
Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 1 Post ] 

Sva vremena su u UTC + 2 sata