Pratite nas redovno putem newslettera.

Sva vremena su u UTC + 2 sata

Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 1 Post ] 
Autor Poruka
 Tema posta: Pandora Charms Christmas 2014
PostPoslato: Sub Nov 29, 2014 6:02 am 
OffLine Novi član Novi član
Pridružio se: Sub Nov 29, 2014 4:09 am
This charm is confirmed for the British isles and Australia, however Canada (additional large commonwealth country) will not be getting it. An original date for release australia wide was June 3rd, however with some backlash on the premature date, they have pulled back to some mid-July debut. While there’s no firm release date, it's expected the charm will be held before baby is delivered (as stockists formerly received their inventory), which when the rumors are true, might be around this week! Are you excited for the baby and/and the limited edition charm?I became enthusiastic about Pandora in May 2011 understanding that fall/winter was my first release using the brand. Recently, I’ve revisited many pieces that came out with that collection and that i thought it is always good to finally provide a review on most of my favorite features from that season. Debuted in September, the Pandora Autumn/Winter 2011 Collection was named Nostalgic Rock depending on the rocker glam stylings in fashion at the time. Arguably one of several brand’s most edgy and goth collections, I've got heard that it hadn't been at the same time received as their subsequent releases.
Pandora Christmas Gifts
Pandora Bracelet Charms Christmas

Slika

A substantial section of the charms featured oxidation and rhodium plating which helped create the grunge (yet still feminine) look.Given that we’re beyond the summer collection,Pandora Jewelry Christmas Deals let’s get a load ahead to the fall which brings a preview of the Pandora Autumn 2013 collection! This release is being dubbed Enchanting in the usa and Canada, and now we see a amount of seasonally appropriate and fantasy inspired pieces. Since emerald is the colour of 12 months, I’m so very happy to go to the volume of green charms in this particular collection specially the green Fascinating Murano. Many crystals again due to this collection, which i've mixed feelings about – I love the sparkle, but I’m seeing an ever-widening departure from Pandora’s original style. During the past few seasons the charms are getting to be noticeably more in depth however in a mechanical way.
For More information, please click here: www.pandorachristmasgift.com

Vrh

Prikaži postove u poslednjih:  Poređaj po  
Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 1 Post ] 

Sva vremena su u UTC + 2 sata