Pratite nas redovno putem newslettera.

Sva vremena su u UTC + 2 sata

Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 6 Posta ] 
Autor Poruka
 Tema posta: Butler had rejected the bull 4 44 million
PostPoslato: Sub Nov 29, 2014 8:18 am 
OffLine Novi član Novi član
Pridružio se: Sub Nov 29, 2014 5:55 am
Butler had rejected the bull 4 44 million contract extension stimulated by Max Thompson. According to the Chicago Sun-times daily, salomon xt wings 3 mens before the start of the season, the bulls tried shooting guard Jimmy Butler completed the renewal of the team.

But in the end, Butler turned down a 4-year contract worth about $ 44 million, and decided to become a restricted free agent next summer. In late October, Butler denied the bulls gave him a 4-year worth more than $ 40 million (insiders say is US $ 44 million) contract. Particularly in see and the same clay-itself Thompson [Twitter] with the womens asics gel kayano 18 Golden State Warriors signed a 4 years worth $ 70 million maximum contract after, Jimmy Butler decides next summer to test the water as a limited free agent market, and then forced the bulls management to make difficult decisions. "I want to take a gamble on myself. "Butler said in an interview," asics gel kinsei 4 mens I believe that their efforts over the summer to make me a better player, and I hope your progress to help the bulls win the Championship. "So far, Butler had refused to bull's contract should be an informed decision.

This season, the 30th pick of the 2011 play of the League's top five shooting guards, is averaging 21.6 points, 6.1 rebounds and 3.2 assists, shooting 50%. Derrick rose [Twitter] asics gel excel 33 womens continuing injury case, Butler at both ends of the floor for the bulls to provide a lot of help. But next summer if you want to asics gel hyper 33 2 shoes improve yourself and get the market value of the contract, Butler needs to remain healthy for the rest of the season, as well as an early-season performances.

Vrh

Prikaži postove u poslednjih:  Poređaj po  
Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 6 Posta ] 

Sva vremena su u UTC + 2 sata