Pratite nas redovno putem newslettera.

Sva vremena su u UTC + 2 sata

Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 6 Posta ] 
Autor Poruka
 Tema posta: Nike air max 2013 rides nearly the same as a Cadillac Read
PostPoslato: Sre Dec 17, 2014 9:07 am 
OffLine Novi član Novi član
Pridružio se: Sre Dec 17, 2014 8:54 am
Few shoes that seem to be like street sneakers actually fare well when they’re subjected to their paces. The good thing is, the nike air max thea print isn’t one of these.For those of us who weren't born using the gifts of Usain Bolt or Haile Gebrselassie, BioRide is supposed to help our feet move more just like the elites. In other words, the air max allows the foot to flex naturally, offering a smoother ride and natural stability.After studying some of the fastest runners on this planet--specifically their movement, foot placement and overall running technique--Nike developed a new technology called BioRide for the air max collection.

Slika
Regarding cushioning, the nike air max 2013 rides nearly the same as a Cadillac. I liked the plush feel of the shoe, but runners they like a stiffer ride need to look elsewhere. The top of is super comfortable, but offers little support.Unlike virtually every other running footwear in the marketplace, the air max 2013 use a flexible, squashable hindfoot wall. I cannot stress enough simply how much I enjoy this. It makes wearing and heading out the shoe simpler; pointing the toes or moving my feet in circles is equally as easy like I were barefoot.Promptly, I loved their flexibility and natural feel. From the first run, it felt like I was running included for some time.Notwithstanding the dirt and abuse of the gritty portion of Ragnar racing, the shoes still look wonderful after 110+ miles. Red shoes always cause me to feel feel fast! The Nike air max is fairly flexible along with the 4 mm heel-toe-drop feels natural (I’ve also seen conflicting info stating the heel-toe-drop is 6 mm).

You will find there's very smooth feel about bat roosting shoes and testers have found the air max 2013 performs admirably on tarmac, track, pavement as well as dirt roads.Even though it is acceptable for both fast laps and mid-distance running, the heel could possibly be better buttressed, as our feet were a bit sore after having a 12km run.The tweaks for the 2013 make this shoe feel less clunky over the stride, almost utterly springy. I adore the shoes look cool? Almost retro than the other brands. By retro What i'm saying is they appear like jogging sneakers. After i am done putting mileage on these I'll use them casually with street clothes.

The Nike air max 2013 can be an impressive shoe and is good value at £65.The unveil nike air max 2015 fits in keeping with size, however the toe box is a touch narrow. In case you have an extensive forefoot, or like a little more room to spread your toes, often the air max 2013 too snug.

Vrh

Prikaži postove u poslednjih:  Poređaj po  
Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 6 Posta ] 

Sva vremena su u UTC + 2 sata