Sva vremena su u UTC + 2 sata

Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 3 Posta ] 
Autor Poruka
 Tema posta: Vibriranje u testisira, vrlo iritantna pojava
PostPoslato: Uto Mar 24, 2009 8:10 am 
OffLine Novi član Novi član
Pridružio se: Ned Jan 11, 2009 3:41 pm
Pomoze Bog.

Morao sam otvoriti novu temu kako bih cuo jos neko misljenje.

Ja radim na kompjuteru vec 6,7 godina i sedim po ceo dan i vec neko vreme osecam neke vibracije (pojavi se na sekund pa nestane, pa se opet pojavi posle minut, pa nestane) u testisima, retko i u perineumu. Znaci nikakva bol, samo to neko vibriranje, rad misica, nerv, sta vec, koje se javi s vremena na vreme. To osetim kada sedim i zgnjecim testise koji su tada spusteni, a malo redje kada lezim. Radio sam kompletnu krvnu sliku (biohemija) i urinokulturu nedavno (pre 2,3 meseca) i svi rezultati su bili dobri. Ispipao sam detaljno testise i mislim da je sve sasvim u redu, ne osecam nikakve promene, ne daj Boze, a i nemam problema sa ejakulacijom i mokrenjem. Doduse, imam jako tvrdu stolicu vec neko vreme, ali cenim da nije to u pitanju. Osecam se potpuno zdravo, samo mi ovo, eto, smeta u bukvalnom smislu te reci, jako nervira i voleo bih da znam sta je i da li mogu to nekako dovesti u red. Cackao sam po netu, izgooglao sve i svasta i ovo je nesto najblize sto moze biti:

Citiraj:
A vibrating sensation in the testicles can be caused by inflammation of the prostate gland. Causes of this inflammation can be infection, sitting for long periods of time, exercise that is too vigorous and exposes the area to great stress, such as horseback riding, or too much intake of caffeine, alcohol, or spicy foods.

Evo i malo opsirnijeg teksta:

Citiraj:
the most common cause of this complaints is an inflammation of the prostate gland, so called prostatitis. other symptoms that might occur with prostatitis include frequency of urination, slowing of the urinary stream, burning with voiding or ejaculation, burning in the penile tip unrelated to voiding, sexual dysfunction (such as difficulty with erection), aching in the penis, testicles, and discomfort in the lower abdomen, low back, groin, rectum or perineum (the area between the scrotum and rectum – betwixt the “wind and the rain”). The passage of blood at the initiation or termination of urination or in the semen can also be noted. During sexual arousal the prostate gland manufactures fluid that accounts for about 2/3 of the volume of ejaculate. The seminal vesicles are paired structures located behind the prostate gland that also manufacture fluid. Sperm from the testicles (which account for only 1-2% of the semen) travel up a series of tubes (epididymis and vas deferens) on each side to join the seminal vesicles forming the paired ejaculatory ducts. These structures empty into the prostatic portion of the urethra. At the time of ejaculation, prostatic fluid is discharged into the urethra (urinary canal) where it mixes with discharge from the ejaculatory ducts forming the semen. The semen volume is in the 2-6 cc range.

It is not uncommon for inflammation and/or infection to spread in a retrograde manner into the vas and epididymis. Even without such spread, prostatic discomfort is often referred into the testicle. Too frequent or too infrequent ejaculation, sexual arousal without ejaculation, withdraw at the time of ejaculation, aggressive bike or horse back riding, and excessive spicy foods, alcohol, and caffeine in the diet can predispose you to this. Sitting for long periods of time, especially in an automotive vehicle, can put undo pressure on the prostate and aggravate the condition. For the latter, it is best not to sit more than 2-3 hours at a time. Stop the vehicle periodically, take a short walk and go to the bathroom to urinate. A thick pad or piece of sponge rubber on your seat will also help to cushion the prostate. One should avoid any of the above that apply. Eliminating all of the factors that apply to you are just as important, if not more so, than taking medication! Ejaculation beyond the tolerance of the prostate to fill and empty may also cause discomfort. Likewise if one does so infrequently, fluid still builds up from thoughts, dreams, fantasies, etc. and has to be released periodically to decompress the gland and relieve the symptoms. For most men, ejaculation in moderation, perhaps 1-2 times a week, is reasonable. A daily warm bath for 10-15 minutes 1-2 times daily also lessens the discomfort. Attention to sexual activity and warm bathes should be utilized regardless of the type of prostatitis and whether or not medications are prescribed!

Cini mi se da je to u pitanju, mada nemam nikakvih problema sa mokrenjem. Dodao bih jos jednu stvar. Pre mesec dana, kada je sve bilo djene-djene normalno, kada sam te vibracije osecao vrlo retko, poceo sam da vozim bicikl. To mi je strasno smetalo, pritiskalo testise itd, tako da i to moze biti problem, sta znam. I, moram priznati, da sam cesto masturbirao, jednom dnevno (mislim, nekome je i to cesto) i da je mozda cak i od toga. Posle citanja ovog citiranog teksta sam prestao sa tim jedno nedelju dana, bilo je malo bolje. Zaista mi je lakse posle tusiranja, ali opet se to pojavi...Zaista imam osecaj kao da mi je zaglavljen neki mobilni u testisima i da non stop dobijam SMS poruke. I da, imam 24 godine, ako vam je to od pomoci.

Vrh

Tema posta:
PostPoslato: Uto Mar 24, 2009 8:14 am 
Pridružio se: Ned Jan 11, 2009 3:41 pm
Vibriranje u testisima treba da se zove tema, zeznuh se, pa ako neko moze da ispravi naslov...Hvala.

Vrh

Tema posta: Re: Vibriranje u testisira, vrlo iritantna pojava
PostPoslato: Ned Okt 10, 2021 5:44 pm 
Pridružio se: Ned Okt 10, 2021 5:40 pm
Pozdrav druže,

Prošle su godine ali ja evo naleteh na ovaj tvoj post. Imam isti problem sada kao ti.

Može li neka informacija, jesi li saznao šta je bilo, kako si lečio?

Hvala.

Šone

Vrh

Prikaži postove u poslednjih:  Poređaj po  
Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 3 Posta ] 

Sva vremena su u UTC + 2 sata