Pratite nas redovno putem newslettera.

Sva vremena su u UTC + 2 sata

Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 6 Posta ] 
Autor Poruka
 Tema posta: KAKO PREŽIVETI INFARKT MIOKARDA, A SAMI STE
PostPoslato: Ned Feb 21, 2010 1:32 am 
Korisnikov avatar OffLine Aktivan član Aktivan član
Pridružio se: Čet Avg 28, 2008 12:00 am
Poštovane kolege, a posebno kardiolozi i internisti uopšte, šta mislite o ovome:

SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK

HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE...

let's say it's 6.15p m and you're going home (alone of course), after an unusually hard day on the job. You're really tired, upset and frustrated.

Suddenly you start experiencing severe pain in your chest that starts to adiate out into your arm and up into your jaw. You are only about five miles from the hospital nearest your home. Unfortunately you don't know if you'll be able to make it that far. You have been trained in CPR, but the guy that taught the course did not tell you how to perform it on yourself.

Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack, without help,the person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness.

However,these victims can help themselves by coughing repeatedly and very vigorously. A deep breath should be taken before each cough, and the cough must be deep and prolonged, as when producing sputum from deep inside the chest.

A breath and a cough must be repeated about every two seconds without let-up until help arrives, or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again. Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating. The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it regain normal rhythm. In this way, heart
attack victims can get to a hospital. Tell as many other people as possible about this. It could save their lives!!!

Vrh

Tema posta: Re: KAKO PREŽIVETI INFARKT MIOKARDA, A SAMI STE
PostPoslato: Pet Mar 05, 2010 7:59 pm 
Korisnikov avatar OffLine Stalni član Stalni član
Pridružio se: Sub Dec 01, 2007 12:38 pm
upravo u ovakvoj situaciji, u svojim kolima, nekoliko kilometara pred beogradom pre oko godinu dana poginula je (u svojim pedesetim godinama) profesorka jednog klinickog predmeta (koji ima malo veze sa internom..) medicinskog fakulteta u beogradu....
dubok udah i "valsalva" manevar su jedino sto covek moze za sebe da uradi u situaciji kao sto je ova - u pokusaju preveniranja poremecaja ritma i sprovodjenja koji se kao komplikacije infarkta javljaju.
ja bih dodao da - ukoliko neko uspe da bude priseban treba da popije i jedan aspirin, koji se eventualno moze naci u kolima, ili u zenskoj tasni.

Vrh

Prikaži postove u poslednjih:  Poređaj po  
Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 6 Posta ] 

Sva vremena su u UTC + 2 sata