Pratite nas redovno putem newslettera.

Sva vremena su u UTC + 2 sata

Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 1 Post ] 
Autor Poruka
 Tema posta: Pandora Jewelry Cyber Monday * SPAM *
PostPoslato: Sub Nov 29, 2014 5:25 am 
OffLine Novi član Novi član
Pridružio se: Sub Nov 29, 2014 4:09 am
I’m getting better excited with this collection because I must say i adore articulating charms and smaller dangles, which means this collection is slowly winning me over. Has anything jumped on your wish list?We’re still expecting Christmas, but after New Year’s your next holiday is Valentine’s Day. This celebration of lovers is the one other popular time for you to give jewelry in order to that end, Pandora offers several gift sets and every one of these include a heart-shaped box GWP (left inset) not sold separately. These deals are simply for sale in The usa, but other countries may be holding different promotions. These bundles will probably be available January 15-February 15, as well the Pandora Valentine’s 2014 Collection will officially debut.We’ve already seen the charms with this release so there’s no surprises here, but there will be 2 bracelet bundles and a necklace & earring gift set.
Pandora Jewelry Cyber Monday Sale
Pandora Jewelry Cyber Monday * SPAM *

Slika

The You & Me Bangle Gift Set includes the You & Me dangle using a bangle for $125USD that features a value of $140. Usually the one I’m lured to get would be the Sparkle of Love Gift Set mainly for the Sparkle of Love charm that won’t be sold separately before the spring 2014. They have the temporary exclusive charm with two Love of My Life clips and also the barrel clasp bracelet for $200USD (value at $225). Starting today (or yesterday for our Australian readers) is likely the last Pandora promotion of the year and ends on Christmas Day. For purchases of $150AUD or $180NZD, be handed a collection of the purple or black smooth triple wrap leather totally free! This promotion ought to be available online and stores at participating retailers. Since their release in the summer, I’ve obtained a handful of the smooth leather bracelets, in teal and black, i’ve liked them within the braided style.Pandora Jewelry Cyber Monday Deals Valued at $65AUD, this can be a ton notably if you’ve got a bit of Christmas shopping left to complete!The Pandora Winter 2013 Collection officially launched on November 4th, bringing a slew of Christmas themed beads this season. Despite the fact that the many charms were released in those days (excluding the Black Friday Charm), the 12 Times of Christmas bundle, which included 13 beads in a reduced price, wasn’t available until November 29th. It was quite agitating if you ask me when i’m terribly impatient and may hardly wait that long, and above all it decrease enough time I really could wear my holiday bracelets to only a month.
For More information, please click here: www.jewelryuscybermonday.com

Vrh

Prikaži postove u poslednjih:  Poređaj po  
Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 1 Post ] 

Sva vremena su u UTC + 2 sata